Quick Links Menu
Implementation Timeline & Details
- March 9 (Friday Folders Only), 13, 15, 23
- Content: Share the purpose and timing of the survey administration. Promote awareness and invite participation.
- District Level Communication: Webpage, Social Media, Spartan Alert, News Outlets, Press Release
- School Level Communication: Parent Flyer in Friday Folders (Elementary), Informational item in school-wide communication, Information item in staff newsletter
Student/Staff/Parent Survey Administration
- March 13 - 31
- Student Survey Administration: Students will be given the survey during protected class time. Survey completion will take 20 – 30 minutes.
- Staff Survey Administration: Staff will be given the survey during the regular work day.
Survey completion will take 20 – 30 minutes.
- Parent Survey Administration: Parents will be given the opportunity to complete the survey during Spring Parent/Teacher Conferences. Survey completion will take 10 – 15 minutes.
The survey will be available on-line for parents to complete anytime during the survey window.
All facilities in the district will make devices available for parents to complete the survey during the survey window.
Analysis & Interpretation
- Analysis and Interpretation: CO Staffing Team and Dr. Maras will review the raw data and begin to organize the data so that other district teams can review and utilize the data effectively and efficiently. Transparency will be an area of emphasis in determining how to organize and share the results.
- Data structure
- Reporting samples
- Subscale results
- Comparison of climate survey results with other data sets (MHS survey, counseling survey, PLC survey)
- Spring & Fall 2018
- Data Use: Reports and data from the survey will be shared with the groups listed below.
- District Leadership Team (Complete Data Set and By Building / Department)
- Welfare Committee (Staff Data Set)
- Student Health and Wellness Advisory Council (SHWAC) / Counselors (Student and Parent Data Set)
Each group will analyze the data set and utilize it to:
- determine strengths
- identify opportunities
- develop action items in response to the data
Action items and analysis will be reported to the CO staffing team.
Summary results of the survey will be shared with all stakeholders.
- May 9, 2018
- The District Climate Team will reconvene to reflect on the data, the process, and provide recommendations for any adjustments.