Return to District Web Page.
- 1617 Certified Salary Schedule
- 1617 Payroll Calendar
- 1617 Support Staff Salary Schedule
- Direct Deposit
- Extra Duty Timesheet
Monthly Wellness News from UHC
- 2016-2017 UHC Benefit Summary $1K Deductible FLEXPOINT
- 2017-2018 UHC Benefit Summary $1K Deductible FLEXPOINT
- 2016-2017 UHC Benefit Summary $3K Deductible HSA
- 2017-2018 UHC Benefit Summary $3K Deductible HSA
- NBS Flexible Spending Account SPD
- 2016-2017 Employee Benefits Summary
- OPTUM Rx Mail Service Member Select July 1 2014
- 2016-2017 Dental Benefit Summary
- 2017-2018 Dental Benefit Summary
- 2016-2017 Vision Benefit Summary
- 2017-2018 Vision Benefit Summary
Vision-Who to see for eye concerns
- UHC Vision - Scheduling an
- COBRA Continuation Coverage Rights
- Simply Engaged Gift Card Redemption
- Web Link Instructions
- YMCA Membership Application
- Take Charge of Your Health
- Virtual Dr. Visits
- Simply Engages with Rally
- December Monthly Wellness News from UHC
In this edition, they focus on Holiday Wellness with articles on reducing holiday stress and eating healthy during the holiday. The December Healthy Recipe is a Winter Crisp. Also, below is a link to the American Heart Association Holiday Healthy Eating Guide.
AHA Holiday Healthy Eating Guide
- January Monthly News from UHC
In the January Newsletter, you will find many interesting articles regarding ways to prevent birth defects, cervical cancer basics, prostate cancer risks and how glaucoma is diagnosed. There are some great tips regarding the missions in Rally on myuhc.com and an empower hour seminar on how to get fit without fads.
- February Monthly News from UHC
In the February monthly newsletter, you will find articles related to heart health awareness. February is heart health awareness month with articles discussing healthy eating, heart disease, food for the heart and taking charge. There is a seminar scheduled on February 14 discussing the Mediterranean diet and lifestyle.
- March Monthly Wellness News from UHC
In the March edition, the focus is on nutrition with articles discussing nutrition, meals and sleep, the benefits of eating breakfast and healthy snacks. There is a seminar scheduled on March 14 discussing Easy Meal Makeovers.
April Monthly Wellness News from UHC
April is alcohol awareness month with articles discussing red wine, alcohol and pregnancy and assistance if your partner has a problem with alcohol. We have an interesting seminar scheduled on April 11, 2017 discussing Simple Secrets of Organized People.