Return to District Web Page.
Certified and Support Staff Openings
S.H.I.N.E - New Teacher Induction Program
Employment Online Application Process
- To view job vacancies and access our online application system, click on Staff Openings. If you have problems completing the application, please call Moberly Central Office at (660) 269-2600.
- View the Job Openings and click on the Apply button or the job title link to find out more about a position.
- The first time you click on Apply for this Position, you will create a username and password. Please be sure to write down your information. You will need your username and password each time you access the system.
- The online application process will take about 30 to 45 minutes. It is recommended that you print the application and review it thoroughly. You will be able to review and make changes to your application before submitting.
- Do not close your browser until you receive a confirmation screen or all data will be lost.
Substitute Teacher Information
- Visit the substitute teacher certification forms and process section on the Department of Elementary and Secondary Education web site.
- Contact Kelly Educational Staffing (http://www.kellyeducationalstaffing.us/) for more information and to apply as a Moberly School District substitute teacher. To contact Kelly Services by phone, please call 573-445-5907.
- Contact Laura Hurt at the Moberly School District Central Office if you have any questions: (660) 269-2600 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Transportation and Food Service Employment Information
- Food Service Employment: OPAA Food Management at https://www.opaafood.com
- Transportation Employment: Apple Bus Company at http://www.applebuscompany.com/careers